Sunday, June 22, 2014

Final(ly)s

At the end of april we had our school leaving and also our "crazy school leaving" :)
The actual school leaving wasn't that interesting.. The guard at the door wouldn't wanted me let in, beside I was in the school uniform... You had only one job..
As I said, the whole thing wasn't that interesting. I learnt that my grades weren't that bad as I thought, as they read out loud my name beside other smart people... so it was a happy day, but that's all.



The crazy school leaving was way more fun! :D
It was the day before and we have our last 2 classes with our faculty teachers. Following that, in the break and the 3rd "class" we could prepare, change the clothes and do the make-up.
Just like the crazy old times back in 12th grade! :)

The Gentleman (without her mustache by the time), Katniss Everdeen and the Hat Lady
Teemo and Tigger

"Mushroom! That's what tiggers like best!"
"No Tigger, it's poisonous!!"
"Mwahhahahahh"

Scouting!

(Side note: My Hat Lady got recognized as Caitlyn from LoL, and I haven't even got a comment on my Teemo... ; _ ; *cosplayers problem*)

After the school leaving we had the final exams. I succeed in all of them, got the highest mark :) Not the best percents but just perfect for me. With that I can lend in my applications to the universities ^^

Finally Summer!

Finally free!!

Finally RED!!






No comments:

Post a Comment